COVID Pratice Protocol
- When you arrive- these instructions will be on the door to help remind you of the new standards we will implement and expect from all. You will call or text upon your arrival. You will not enter the waiting room. We will contact you when it’s safe for you to enter for your appointment.
- No one is permitted to wait in our waiting room for any reason.
- Chanin will take your temperature via an Infrared thermometer, dispense hand sanitizer and have a required questionnaire for you to fill out.
- Only ONE parent/guardian is allowed to accompany their child under 18. Parent/guardian will also have their temperature taken and will be required to wear a mask at all times. We will not provide masks, you will be responsible to bring your own. The parent/guardian will also be required to use hand sanitizer. No grandparents, siblings, other family members, significant others, spouses, partners or children of patients will be permitted, zero exceptions.
- ALL balances will be collected by Chanin prior to any treatment rendered and prior to entering the treatment rooms.
- You will make any follow up appointments with your hygienist or dental assistant in the treatment room prior to leaving. There will not be a formal checkout area.
- We will be disinfecting all areas between every patient. We also have changed all of our personal protective equipment to be in compliance with the rules given by the Texas Dental Board.