COVID Practice Protocol
Effective June 19, 2021 at 12:00AM
The Texas State Dental Board COVID Emergency Rule has expired. Texas dental offices are required to follow the new COVID-19 OSHA Standards.
- Everyone (patients, non-employees on site, and staff) must be screened prior to entry and those with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 are not permitted to enter. Please self-screen- If you have any of the below symptoms, please contact us ASAP to reschedule:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- We will continue with: Only ONE parent/guardian is allowed to accompany their child under 18. No grandparents, siblings, other family members, significant others, spouses, partners or children of patients will be permitted, zero exceptions.
- We will continue with: When you arrive- you will call or text upon your arrival. You will not enter the waiting room. We will contact you when it’s safe for you to enter for your appointment.
- We will continue with: We will be disinfecting all areas between every patient. We also have changed all of our personal protective equipment to be in compliance with the rules given by the new COVID-19 OSHA Standards.
- **Please remember- it is a violation of HIPAA to disclose any patients, non-employees on site, and staff vaccine status. **